Ron is a serial entrepreneur with 35+ years as founder, builder and manager of varied high-growth organizations in the Real Estate, Technology, Healthcare, Insurance/Financial Services and Travel Loyalty sectors. During the course of his career, Ron has scaled his ventures from concept and vision to multimillion dollar international business, involving acquisition, integration, branding and organic multi-site growth.
Career Highlights include:
· Founder MyTrip360/GoPlanet360 (2016-Present) Global Travel Affinity Loyalty products and services.
· Founder FutureBright and InsureTech Asia Solutions (2004-16). Multichannel Database Marketing Platform for Insurance and Financial Services.
· Co-Founder Canadian Eldercare Services (2002-04), a national eldercare services provider.
· Co-Founder Canadian Medical Partners, a chain of Medical/Dental centers in Southern Ontario.
· Founder LifeMark Health (1995-2002). Led consolidation of Canadian Rehabilitation Market, building a national $50M+, 900+ Employee business in 36 months.
· Co-Founder Medifirst (1987-1993) a purchaser and manager of Medical Office Buildings in Texas, Florida and Ontario.
Ron has been actively involved with Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation, True Patriot Love Foundation, and the Mount Sinai Hospital Foundation. He is a past marathoner and former member of Young Presidents Organizations (YPO)